Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pulau Ubin

Upon arrival to Singapore,  I took some time to get settled in, and not having to start work straight away, my new co-workers and I decided to take advantage of the few days off and explore Singapore a bit. On one day, we decided to take a trip to Pulau Ubin, a National park on an island quite close to Singapore which offers a view of what Singapore might have been like years ago, before it became developed. I had relatively no expectations going to the island, and it turned out to be just stunning. All kinds of flora and wildlife inhabit the island, and it had such a peaceful vibe. In such a quiet place, it was hard to believe that I was so close to such a major populated city!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment